You’ve been missing your routine at the gym very often thanks to your busy schedule (or plain laziness) and suddenly you realize there is an upcoming event and you have to fit into the best clothes ever without your flabby stomach bulging out. There are still options like tummy tuck etc. but would you prefer buying this and wearing it every time or permanently want to lose your stomach fat.
This can happen in the easiest of ways by not completely concentrating only on losing your stomach fat but losing overall body fat which makes you look more thinner than only losing your belly fat.
The Prime Causes of Belly Fat.
- Alcohol Consumption: To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as important as what you eat. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols daily. Beer drinkers always have a peer shape: belly fat & man boobs – especially as they get older. Alcohol also stresses your liver which has to overwork to clear the toxins. This can get in the way of building muscles.
- Irregular Exercise: Having a sedentary lifestyle leads to some very serious health problems, such as early cholesterol problems, blood pressure problems, cardiac diseases and can be completely prevented by exercising for at least half an hour a day.
- Carbs: You need carbs for energy. Problem is that most people eat way more carbs than they need. Your body will stock the carbs it doesn’t need as fat. And this is often how you get belly fat. Potatoes, pasta, rice and bread; excess intake of these products will definitely increase your belly size.
- Fried foods: Deep fried chicken and French fries taste yummy, but they will not do your stomach any justice. Fast food is usually greasy and contains minute quantity of vitamins and minerals or fiber. Instead, it is loaded with high sodium and trans fat. This leads into a slower digestion which thus accumulates fat.
- Foods with high sodium content: High consumption of salts will cause your body to retain more water so that you look bloated. One way to have a sleeker look would therefore be to minimize your consumption of foods that have too much sodium.
Lose It Immediately
- Eat Fat: Yes you heard it right eating fat helps burning fat. Eating sugar in excess increases the fat level in your body. Having good fat from sources like walnuts, salmons, almonds etc help in reducing the fat created by sugar because this fat is highly rich in Omega3.
- Vitamin C: When you’re under extreme stress, you secrete more cortisol hormone. Vitamin C helps balance the cortisol spikes that happen to you under this stress. Besides being a good way to counteract a cold, Vitamin C is also essential for making carnitine, a compound used by the body to turn fat into fuel, making this vitamin your fat burning friend.
- Sleep: Having a 7 hour sleep is the best thing that you can do for your body shaping up goals. When you are tired and want to sleep and you are still awake you produce something called as Ghrelin, which makes you crave for more sugar and fat-building foods. So sleep plays a major role in fat burning
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the best addition in anyone’s diet, it plays a major role in the fat burning process of foods. Most types of fats are long-chain triglycerides. The longer the chains, the more difficult it is for the body to digest it. Thus the body often stores these fats. Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides, which easily break down in the body. These MCTs are absorbed immediately for energy and simultaneously burning LCTs. Thinking that MCTs would increase your cholesterol levels, but a study performed by scientists discovered that MCT found in coconut oil actually lowered “bad” cholesterol levels
- Foods with Fiber: Fiber helps you feel full longer, slows digestion and reduces hunger. While this might not directly burn fat, it can still help you to lose weight by reducing your chance of over-eating. You should consume at least 25 grams of fiber each day or 14 grams per 1,000 calories in your diet. High-fiber foods include artichokes, quinoa, brown rice, figs, pears and almonds. Beans also have high levels of soluble fiber. They can lower insulin levels, which helps suppress appetite. Two cups of beans provides 25 g of fiber, and there are several varieties to choose from, including pinto, kidney, navy and Lima. Not all beans are good to stimulate fat burning. Baked beans are usually high in sugar, and re fried beans often have high levels of saturated fat.